Tuesday 26 July 2011

Grafton Beach, an ideal location for your wedding ceremony

Can you imagine yourself under the shade with a good book enjoying the sounds of the wave

In the seven years that I have been living in Tobago, I have never visited the Grafton Beach facility, though I have driven past it many times. Well on Saturday I can say all of that changed, very unexpectedly. I wanted a relaxing beach without too much people and my husband suggested Grafton's Beach. I fell in love as soon as I got into the water, it was very soothing, there was not that many waves and the waves more or less started closer to the shore so we had very little wave interruptions.

Grafton is not one of the very popular or advertised beaches so there was not that many people on the beach, which makes it ideal for weddings. You can have your beautiful ceremony shots without worrying about passers by coming out in pictures, which is a plus.

The beach is also very scenic because of the large expanse of gorgeous sand. There are also little clusters of rocks which can provide another option for you pictures.

The best part of this wedding venue option is that its on the western side of the island therefore you can have a beautiful sunset backdrop for your photo session.
Photo courtesy David Sangler 

Facilities are also available as the beach is surrounded by two hotels one with a beach bar and four villa properties that you and your guests can stay at. These properties will be highlighted in weeks to come.

Thank you for reading, and the next time you are in Tobago make it your duty to visit Grafton Beach, trust me you won't be disappointed.

HAPPY PLANNING 

For further information on wedding planning and my services you can call (868) 328-5061 or email lhtemerge@gmail.com or visit our website at lhtemergeevents.com 

2 comments: