Sunday 6 May 2012

Transition from church to sexy reception dress with one gown


So, I have started scouting designer trends for 2013 and i have seen some really fabulous gowns, including one that went from floor length to sexy tube dress by a simple detachment. But in my search I came across this 2012 dress that absolutely caught my eye. I will classify it as simple elegance with the options of conservative and soft elegance all in one.

I fell in love with a dress, yes I did. It provides two different looks, a conservative look that is very adequate for a church wedding. And for the bride who wants to kick back at her reception with a sexy neckline, she certainly can.

Let me introduce you to Chelsa, designed by Maggie Sottero







Description

Lace on Point d'Esprit, vintage inspired copelet provides couture panache to this classic lace silhouette. a detachable grosgrain belt with Swarovski crystal embellishment adds a radiant richness to the natural waist. fitted sheath with scalloped neckline finished with corset closure.

Its available in White/White belt, White/Black Belt, Ivory/Ivory Belt, Ivory/Black belt




Available at

Another great point is that it is available in Trinidad and Tobago. Sottero and Midgeley gowns are available at

Brides and Grooms
Maraval, 
Port of Spain,
 they can be contacted at (868) 310-0250 

OR 

VS Fashions 
Frederick Street, 
Port of Spain 
(868) 624-5992




HAPPY SHOPPING

Litisha

No comments:

Post a Comment